NEW PRICE! Spacious Rancher at a NEW Price! 510 Sixth Street offers 4 well sized bedrooms and 3 full baths. Gleaming refinished original hardwoods throughout the main level. Family room with a brick fireplace and plenty of room to entertain those Holiday events. The kitchen is newly updated with granite countertops and cabinets. Not to mention a new gas stove with a griddle in the middle and built in microwave. Lower level features a brick wood burning fireplace, bedroom, full size bath and laundry area. Extra BONUS room has many options for you. This ranch style home sits on nearly half acre with 2 sheds one includes electric for your wood shopping needs. Close to major routes and shopping. Take a look TODAY!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
1,509 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Screened-in, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Street Lights.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)