Stunning colonial situated on a little over 1.5 acres in Marriottsville Run! This home welcomes you with a 2 story foyer which leads you to the formal living and dining rooms, gourmet kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances overlooking a sunny morning room and spacious family room with gas fireplace. Also located on the main level is a den/office, half bath and laundry area. Upper level features primary bedroom with tray ceiling, walk-in closet and super bath with double vanity, separate shower and large soaking tub, 3 other generous sized bedrooms. Unfinished lower level awaits your finishing touches. Additional features include hardwood floors on main level, 9 ft ceilings, rear deck, 2 car garage, ceiling fans, recessed lighting, water conditioner, sprinkler system. HOA is Inactive. Estate Sale. Sold "as is".
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Electric Water Heater, Well
Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,455 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Disposal, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Unfinished Basement, Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Sprinkler System, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price