Wow â Youâll fall in love with this Gorgeous 5 Bedroom, 2 Â½ Bath Colonial sitting on little less than Â½ acre, one of the largest lots in the sought-after Berkshire Community. This home sits back in a private setting cul-de-sac and has been professionally landscaped from every corner!!! Walk in the front door to a large foyer leading to a breathtaking Great Room with gleaming hardwood floors throughout, woodburning fireplace, and an open floor plan. Overlooking this stunning Great Room is your own gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry and backsplash, stainless steel appliances, Insinkerator HW dispenser, island, eat in kitchen, formal dining room, Â½ bath and laundry room. Upper level offers a Master Bedroom with separate dressing area, plenty of closet space and Master Bath with dual sinks. Down the hall youâll find a full renovated bath with custom cabinetry, granite counters and custom tiled, 4 additional spacious bedrooms, all with plenty of closet space. Lower level offers a huge family/rec room with cozy woodburning buck stove and a custom-built bar- a great space for family gatherings, an additional bonus room could be used as an office, work out room or a potential 6th bedroom. Youâll also find a workshop area and utility room, with plenty of storage space. Open your sliders off the Great Room and Kitchen area onto a large deck with built in seating, retractable SunSetter awning overlooking a Stunning Private Oasis, surrounded by a gorgeous professionally landscaped yard, with inground pool, gazebo, decorative privacy fence and a custom-built shed. Oversized garage can hold 2+ cars with plenty additional space to fit all your needs. Large driveway can accommodate 6+ cars. Newer double hung windows throughout, new slate pavers in walkway, central vacuum, whole house fan. This home has just too many upgrades to mention, so come take a tour and make this GEM your New Home!!! ***Berkshire is a water privileged community which features a marina, boat slips, boat ramp, picnic pavilion, kayak storage, a playground directly across the street â how convenient, and best of all â A Blue-Ribbon School District.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Aluminum Siding
2,376 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Workshop, Foyer, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Workshop
- Storm Window, Double Pane
- 2. Brick, Heatilator, Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Body of Water
- Beards Creek
- Partial, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Pier/Dock, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price