PLEASE SUBMIT (BEST) OFFERS BY NOON ON TUESDAY 5/18 - Do you need space and privacy? This home is loaded with both! Over 2100 sqft of living space in this large light filled colonial home located on one of the largest lots in the neighborhood! Lots of recent upgrades! Gorgeous new granite countertops, new luxury plank flooring, updated baths and lighting, new carpet, fresh paint... HUGE family room addition loaded with windows and natural light with a sliding door to your private oasis. The gorgeous vast, treed and fenced yard backs to Meadowbrook Park and the side yard neighbors undeveloped property. Truly delightful and rare! Spacious master bedroom with updated bath and plenty of closet space. All bedrooms are amply sized. Perfectly located close to major routes and shopping, but tucked on one of the less traveled & quiet roads. Don't miss it and get ready to move!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Vinyl Siding, Brick
2,152 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Insulated, Screened, Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Chain Link, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Premium, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price