Welcome home to this beautifully kept rambler in Rockledge at Bel Air Subdivision. As you're pulling up to the property you will notice right away all the parking available, along side the 1 car attached garage. Walking into the front door, you will see a great little spot for taking off your shoes and hanging keys before entering into your new living room. Turning down the hallway will lead you to three good size bedrooms including the primary bedroom, and bathrooms. When coming back out to the living room you will make your way through the dining room into the remodeled kitchen. The kitchen has been completed renovated down to the studs within the last four years. Walking through the kitchen, leads you to a second living room, an office, or whatever you can imagine. On the other side you have the laundry room and garage access. Venturing outside you will notice the HUGE fenced in yard with a 10x10 storage shed, a concrete patio, and a hot tub! In addition to the kitchen remodel, the Roof, entire HVAC System, and water heater have all been replaced! You're only minutes away from the Bowie Golf Club, Local Shopping Centers, and much more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,849 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Rockledge At Belair
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2. Brick, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition, Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Chain Link, Full, Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Interior, Landlocked, Landscaping, Level, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price