Charming Dorchester Model situated on a beautifully landscaped and well manicured lot. Spacious and inviting living room greets your guests. Relax in front of the fireplace. Country kitchen features breakfast bar and separate dining area. 3 generous sized bedrooms on the main level. Primary bedroom features full bath. Rear enclosed four season porch with heat and AC. leads you to the large, serene fenced backyard with custom patio overlooking beautiful landscape. Large shed. Lower level features plenty of storage space, utility room with workbench, plenty of shelving, bedroom, half bath and lots of future possibilities. Base above grade finished living area is 1262 sq ft plus the enclosed rear porch of 330 sq ft..total above grade finished living area of 1,592. Carport. New roof 2015, New furnace 2017. This lovely home is conveniently located to NSA, Fort Meade, shopping, transportation and restaurants. Easy access to 32, 95 and other major routes. Sold "as is". Estate Sale! Original Owner!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,992 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Humidifier
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Workshop
- Double Pane
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price