Welcome home to affordable Bowie living in this sought after three-level townhome with newer deck and level fenced rear yard with a paver patio. Enjoy the easy lifestyle with two bedrooms and two full baths for convenience. The upper bathroom has a new tub and wall tile. There is also a possible 3rd bedroom/family room with lots of natural light in the walk-out basement with a fireplace and rear entrance. The quiet street will lead your guests to this quaint home with a bright and airy formal living room, with a newer slider door, dining room and spacious eat in kitchen with neutral flooring and plenty of table space. The home is painted all neutral and the carpets are freshly cleaned. There is a great entertaining flow to the rear deck and fenced yard that backs to trees for privacy and serenity. There are two assigned parking spaces directly in front of the home and more unassigned parking for guests. All this is convenient to commuter routes, public transportation, and great shopping. Walk to restaurants, coffee shops, ice cream and more!
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,520 sq. ft
Oak Pond Townhou
Electric service available
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished
- 1. Heatilator, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Full, Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Playground, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Level, Premium, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price