END UNIT with exceptional location in Crofton. This home boasts three levels of living with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. Owners bedroom with vaulted ceilings. Lots of natural light floods this unit. Well loved with hardwood floors, updated kitchen, comfortable living spaces. Living , Dining, & Kitchen level covered in hardwood floors. Kitchen level opens to deck overlooking yard. Entry level has 4th bedroom or den, full bathroom, plus recreation room with wood burning fireplace. Sliding doors open to fenced yard. Past four years improvements included HVAC system, HWH, drier, dishwasher, and a new back fence. Two blocks to be in convenient shopping, entertainment and restaurants of Waugh Chapel.
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,052 sq. ft
The Tiers Of Walden
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Screened
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs - Open Common Area, Corner, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Community Center, Golf Course Membership Available, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Pool Mem Avail, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price