Lovely brick rancher privately situated on nearly 5 acres! Quietly set beyond mature trees a vast circular driveway welcomes you to this sprawling property with opportunity to create your dream home! The warmly functional floor plan provides perfect flow for entertaining and everyday living. Spacious formal living room hosts a bay window, and brick surround wood burning fireplace. The expansive eat-in kitchen provides table space for a breakfast nook, granite counters, and a brick surround wood burning fireplace. Enjoy the convenience of 4 sprawling bedrooms and 2 full baths on the main level! Travel downstairs to find a family room with an additional wood burning fireplace, a game room with billiards table, a wet bar, full bath, and expansive storage area! Commuter routes including I-495, I-95, MD-295 and the nearby Largo Town Center and New Carrollton Metro Stations offer convenient access to Washington DC, Silver Spring, Annapolis, and more. Close proximity to Waugh Chapel Towne Centre, FedEx Field and Baysox Park for shopping, dining and entertainment.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Wat
1,830 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Slate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window
- 3. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Street Parking, Circular Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price